AcademyHealth Delivery System Science Fellowship provides a year-long professional development opportunity for highly qualified, doctorally-prepared individuals interested in enhancing and applying their analytic skills to relevant and timely research topics in a delivery system setting.The goal of the fellowship is to provide hands-on training and professional opportunities for highly qualified researchers with a background in health services research (HSR) or related fields to enhance analytic skills and ultimately increase the capacity of the HSR workforce.
GloCal Health Fellowship, an 11-month, mentored research fellowship program that provides its trainees with outstanding, interdisciplinary education and training opportunities designed to improve the health conditions of populations around the world.
AHRQ Post-Doc at UCLA/RAND typically funds two postdoctoral fellows for a two-year period. Fellows can choose mentors at UCLA or RAND. This mentoring and research experience is supplemented by relevant classroom training at the UCLA School of Public Health and elsewhere in the university.
IHME Post-Graduate Fellowship is an intensive training program that provides opportunities for self-directed research and interdisciplinary collaboration in health metrics.
NCHS/AcademyHealth Health Policy Fellowship to bring visiting scholars in health services research related disciplines to CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics where they will conduct their research and work collaboratively with NCHS staff.
Yerby Postdoctoral Fellowship Program, Harvard School of Public Health is designed to increase the diversity of men and women pursuing academic careers in public health. Send email to email@example.com for more information.
Academic and Research Job Search Websites
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- American Economic Association (AEA)
- American Public Health Association (APHA)
- Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management (APPAM)
- Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health (ASPPH)
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA)
- Chronicle Careers
- International Health Economics Association (iHEA))
- Population Association of America (PAA)
- Public Service Careers
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)